10/22/2011

Premium 40 Inch USB Charging and Data Sync Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 8.9 / 10.1 and Accessories **Includes Mouse Pad** Review

Premium 40 Inch USB Charging and Data Sync Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 8.9 / 10.1 and Accessories **Includes Mouse Pad**
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As far as I am concerned cables are like socks. I seem to always loose 1 of my socks. I'm the same way with cables. I use this cable for my new samsung 10.1 galaxy and it works fine.
Pros it is a lot less then the samsung
Cons it doesnt say Samsung on the cable

Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium 40 Inch USB Charging and Data Sync Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 8.9 / 10.1 and Accessories **Includes Mouse Pad**



Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Premium 40 Inch USB Charging and Data Sync Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 8.9 / 10.1 and Accessories **Includes Mouse Pad**

No comments:

Post a Comment